Monday, May 17, 2010

First post

Hmmm Well Hi there internet world. I am not sure what to write on my very first blog. I am a mom a wife of the army a daughter a sister a friend a cook a housekeeper a lover a referee a cab a therapist a high school drop out the product of a crazy 4th of july weekend a woman and the hardest thing I have ever done is try to be ME. I think it is time. So here I am this is my honest blog. If you don't like what you read don't read it. I am going to find the confidence in myself to be who I am. And Love me or hate me I don't are it is the truth. I think this will be the first place I will be able to vent my true feelings and find myself again. I believe somewhere in life I have picked up so much of everyone else that I have begun to dissapear. Well more later thank you oh wonderful internet and technology for giving me myself back!

No comments:

Post a Comment