Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stuck inside my crazy mind for the day...

Key things of the day... I realized I can not stand being alone. The computer crapped out and the tv decided he was going to join as well. Go have fun d-bags! My alone realization: Holy Shit I am messed up! Also Hubby is in the field and hating life at the moment. While being eaten alive by bugs he had time in alone in his mind as well And his realization: He hates his job and feels he is not being used for all his talents. ( if he were not in the field I could be using him for some his best talents! :) On a better note, Baby decided to sleep through the night! She appenently does not like her bottle anymore and will starve rather than have it. At least until Mommy gives her food. That Elf baby of mine loves food so much that we drove through somewhere the other day. Well the moment the delisious scent of the food met her tiny little nose she screamed and sqwaked like a Velosa Raptor! Aww My little foodie. P.S. I am not going to be getting my resturant yet. I guess Mister Flay did not like my idea. :( Oh well Maybe someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment